Wednesday 1 October 2008

Progress So Far

Living up to the health heart rescue has got off to a slow start but I’m pleased to say that now I’m underway it is more pleasurable than I thought it was going to be.
I’ve been up to LA Fitness in Southampton, who have kindly donated five membership places to people who are willing to have their progress monitored, just like me. Well, maybe not just like me! I’ve given myself a couple of achievement goals. One to bring my BMI within the acceptable range and the other is to be fit enough to not only compete in but enjoy a fundraising challenge in 2009. So far I’ve managed to reduce the time it takes me to walk to work from the railway station, a little over 2 miles. My visits to LA Fitness are not yet regular enough to be considered habit but I’m certainly getting there. I’ve already reduced my weight to 14st 13lbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do batter!!!peggy